A roadmap is, by definition, a living document. Refer to this document to know what big features or changes are planned, and their current status.
For smaller fixes/enhancements and individual tickets, please refer to [our "milestones" page](https://dev.funkwhale.audio/funkwhale/funkwhale/-/milestones).
Priority for those roadmap items was set [after a discussion and survey with the community](https://governance.funkwhale.audio/d/DALCEWtq/an-initial-roadmap-for-funkwhale). First items have the highest priority:
1. Easier music sharing
1. Audio player enhancements
1. Audio live streaming
1. Creator profiles
1. Reference third-party content
#### Anti-abuse features
Those are the priorities in terms of anti-abuse features, [as expressed by the community](https://governance.funkwhale.audio/d/pQS1Uznd/abuse-audit) (First items have the highest priority):
1. [Admin/Mod labels](https://governance.funkwhale.audio/d/WEoim7AN/admin-mod-labels)
1. [User moderation page (end-user)](https://governance.funkwhale.audio/d/7xZgOwRQ/user-moderation-page-end-user-)
1. [Grant "public/instance-level" upload right to trusted users only](https://governance.funkwhale.audio/d/MeAKsbzq/grant-public-instance-level-upload-right-to-trusted-users-only)